Sunday, June 20, 2010

Top 20 - I Suggest You Listen To Them All Cause They Are Pretty Great Songs!!!

Well, I was just lying there last night thinking of what I was going to write in my next blog post. You know thinks that people would be interested in and all that jazz. I then realised I actually couldn’t think of anything to write about. I was listening to music and I thought to myself ‘Oi, which songs have been listened to the most on my i-Pod?” So here you have it guys, my TOP 20 most listened to songs J J

1.   .    The Scene Is Dead – Long Live the Scene       (COBRA STARSHIP)
2.   .    Miss You       (BETWEEN THE TREES)
3.   .    I Dream in Colour     (HEYHIHELLO!)
4.   .    Cemetery Weather      (ISLES & GLACIERS)
5.   .    Demolition Lovers     (MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE)
6.   .    Blah Blah Blah    (KE$HA)
7.   .    Part of my Past      (DAPHNE LOVES DERBY)
8.   .    Bad Romance     (LADY GAGA)
9.   .   Alejandro      (LADY GAGA)
10.   Sweet Dreams     (MARILYN MANSON)
11.   Haven’t Met You Yet       (MICHAEL BUBLÉ)
12.   Get Me An Exit    (THE SOPHOMORE ATTEMPT)
13.   Earthquake      (THE USED)
14.   Mad As Rabbits   (PANIC! AT THE DISCO)
15.   Skylines And Turnstiles     (MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE)
16.   Vanilla Twilight    (OWL CITY)
17.   Early Sunsets Over Monroeville     (MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE)
18.   The Exit    (FORGIVE DURDEN)
19.   Sure As Hell       (THIS PROVIDENCE)
20.   Awake Without You     (IN FICTION)

These aren’t necessarily my favourite songs they are just the most listened to songs...
- Ivory xx

No comments:

Post a Comment