Monday, July 12, 2010

Just Before School Starts Again :)

REOWRR -- REOWR -- REOWRRRRRRR
Guess what all you tunerinererss!!! Tis the last day of the holidays!!!
YES! I know that it means school is back on.
YES! I know it means i have to wake up before 1pm.
YES! I know it means i can't go on facebook everyday.
YES! I know it means i will have assignments to do.
YES! I know i shouldn't be happy... BUT I AM!!!
For me, it means that I get to see my friends everyday, indulge in my foccacia rolls (chicken, avocado, mayo and lettuce -- YUMM), wear my senior shirt with pride, attend uber fun art lessons and bask in how much of a genius i am in Maths A.
It is also the LAST serious term of my secondary school education. So goodbye hypocritical, stereotypical and judgemental teenagers -- helllooooo ADFA!!


Seriously, I have been doing like nothing this holidays. I guess I did go out to the movies to see 'Get him to the Greek' with PGC, the 'Twi-athon' with my mum and hannah, 'Eclipse' with the girls and 'Eclipse' again with mummy (yes i saw eclipse 3 times shush). I also went out with David, Mark, Chloe, Nataliee and John for Cactus Jacks and A-Team. Also shopping with Shani and Emma, horror movie night over at Chloe's place and my brother's birthday party... Hmm, I guess I did actually do a fair bit haha.


A few bad things about this term are that I have an art major, biology report and a legal studies exam with in the first two weeks. A 5000 word legal studies exam for the term, a maths exam, most likely another biology assignment, a health assignment, a religion assignment, an art major aaannd a art assignment as well as a bunch of english stuff. AND WORST OF ALL, QCS!!! Arghhhh!!!!


Next wednesday, I have a recruitng interview which pretty much tells me if I am smart enough to get into ADFA... Uber nervous :/


I don't really know what else to report on, soooooo... I'M OFF!!!
Have fun this term peepss!!
<3 Ivoryyyyyy

1 comment:

  1. I like it when you include my name in your blogs =D

    ReplyDelete