Monday, April 11, 2011

LONG OVERDUE

Much like getting my eyebrows waxed and that library book I still have, a new blog post is WAYYYYY overdue ... Much has happened since I last blogged which was Term 3 2010.. Shock!

I finished year 12 and in turn the entirety of secondary schooling.
I am almost finished getting myself into ADFA.
I'm newly single.
I'm a self proclaimed cadet-a-holic.. ( I always have been but now that I can't cover it up with school I'm realising how much time I put into that organisation
I have two new jobs Grill'd and T-Bar.. I love them both - t-shirts and burgers HUZZAH!!
I have an i-Phone cause I'm just that cool (bonus-bonus I don't have to pay the bills!!!)
I no longer live at home - my parents move to Adelaide (so in a way they moved out on me)
While the traditional name for my place is 529, I like to break the norm and call it NARNIA.
I finished collecting all of the Red Dwarf DVDs!! HOORAYYY!!
I have a more close connection with Captain Jack Sparrow and his question "Why is the rum always gone?", cause after an eventful night at the beach that has become my new saying.
70% of my social life is on Facebook.
All my jokes come from either Scrubs or YouTube.
And my originality is at an all time low.
I bought a unicorn bag and a shoe bag as well as too many t-shirts.
I threw out an old pair of connies, which have been a good friend to me, but were really super mega dead. (aka - holes, worn out bottom of shoe, lost the thin line of rubber around base and I can put stuff underneath the rubber toe bit) - oh and I almost cried when I dropped them into the bin.
I have a new obsession with tuna - but I refuse to eat it in sushi.
I dropped down a bra size (I dont know if this is relevant in any way)
I have a new pair of cadet boots which i am in the process of shining.
I have become a green freak - carbon footprint hello?
I'm slowly learning that if you don't have a drier you NEED to wash your clothes at least 1 day before you want to wear them.
My hair is now mid way down my back (BIGGG IMPROVEMENT FROM BUZZ CUT BORDERLINING BALD)
I own too many pairs of denim shorts (what? they go with everything)
I have stopped hoarding things.. I'm now a bare-minimalist (unless you include clothes)
I haven't seen friends from school in months.
I'm on dawn service guard again :) second year in a row bro!!
Today was the first time I have drunken coffee in about 2 weeks.. All time records.
Not having aircon is AWESOME!!!
Sunbus is stupid and unreliable!!
I have also realised that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want my P plates..
Brushing your hair is not essential.. After misplacing my brush for 4 days I realised that my hair looks better when it's not brushed..

---- And I thing I'm just rambling now LOL!!!
Future Aspirations:
Become Chief Air Marshall Ivory Dunn and run the Defence Force.
Current Mood:
Content.
Listening to:
Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater by NeverShoutNever
What I'm doing after I finish writing this: 
Red Arrow x2, shower, cheese and crackers, sleep.
Plans for the weekend:
Work and buying a new sleeping bag, hootchie and a new survival kit. Dunno what else yet.


Oh WOW!! I have no idea what to write anymore.. hahaha LATERRSS

1 comment:

  1. Say it like it is, Ivory!!!!! Thanks for the update. Your special!!!

    ReplyDelete