Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anti-friend

Sooo, I recently found out that one of my supposedly 'close' school friends deleted me as a friend on Facebook. At first I was all like oh yeah, probably an accident, she most likely doesn't even realise she deleted me. So I re-added her. A few days later I decided to have a squizz to see if she had accepted my request and well no she hadn't. AND HER DP WAS DIFFERENT!!! So she had obviously been on Facebook and seen my friend request and ignored it... WTS!?!?!? 
I like to believe that my witty, sarcastic and occasionally offensive status updates and comments are a decent contribution to Facebook society. And I also like to believe that they provide amusement to those who, like me, have nothing better to do with themselves but sit on the internet 24/7.
So basically, its been about a month and a bit since I re-added her and nothing has happened, I even sent her a message the other day. No reply. What a bitch. 




3 comments:

  1. oh no she didn't, girlfrieeeeeeeeeeeeeend!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a certain someone you might want to take out of the list of people you love in your profile spiel... considering she is a snooty cow who deleted you...

    ReplyDelete